For information about the children’s program, contact Craig on 9245 1502 or email@example.com
Click here for information about the Youth Program
Using the creative process, the children’s program at Pine Street Creative Arts Centre aims to focus children’s energies towards developing skills through a range of arts practices and experiences. Pine Street understands the importance of nurturing a child in their art development and that through art a child can gain self confidence and a sense of achievement.
Annual Registration Form
Every year that your child attends programs at Pine Street, you must submit a new Childrens Annual Registration Form
We request that you read the Parent’s Handbook for very important information about your children attending classes at Pine Street.
Term 4 2014
13 October – 6 December
Term 4 Childrens Program (PDF)
Save completed form and email to Craig firstname.lastname@example.org
Please retain the enrolment form as a Word document – do not convert to PDF or other format
You then need to submit a completed Credit Card Authorisation Form.
If you do not have a credit card, you can call and give your card details over the phone. Otherwise come to the office and pay by EFTPOS, or post a cheque (made out to City of Sydney) to GPO Box 1591 Sydney 2001. We do not accept cash payments.
Please note these important safety policies:
- Closed Toe Shoes: It is a Health and Safety requirement that students attending courses at Pine Street must wear closed-toed shoes at all times. Students arriving with open-toed shoes will not be allowed entry to the studios.
- Students are not to disrupt the learning of other children. Continued enrolment is conditional on children’s behaviour in class.
- Parents cannot remain in the studio once workshops have commenced.
- Please do not bring your child to class if they are unwell. Visibly sick children will not be allowed into the studio. If a staff member identifies that a child is sick during class, parents will be called to collect their child.
- Federal Government Duty of Care laws state that under no circumstances must staff find themselves alone with a child. It is not possible for Pine Street to provide extra staff if your child arrives early or is picked up late, so it is important that students and parents adhere to our program operating hours.
Term Program hours
- 5 – 12 year olds: Monday to Thursday 3.30pm – 5pm
- 11 – 15 year olds: Mondays to Thursdays 4pm – 5.30pm
- 5 – 12 year olds: Saturday 11.30am – 1pm