Children’s Program Coordinator: Bess O’Malley Ph: 9245 1502
Using the creative process, the children’s program at Pine Street Creative Arts Centre aims to focus children’s energies towards developing skills through a range of arts practices and experiences. Pine Street understands the importance of nurturing a child in their art development and that through art a child can gain self confidence and a sense of achievement. The programs are designed for children aged 5 – 15 years. The Centre also plans specific events and exhibitions which provide opportunities for children to participate in and display their valuable and unique expressions to a wider community audience.
Annual Registration Form
Every year that your child attends programs at Pine Street, you must submit a new Childrens Annual Registration Form
We request that you read the Parent’s Handbook for very important information about your children attending classes at Pine Street.
Term 1 2014
Monday 3 February – Saturday 29 March
Save completed form and email to Bess firstname.lastname@example.org
Please retain as a Word document – do not convert to PDF or other format
- Parents/carers cannot remain in the studio once workshops have commenced
- Visibly sick children will not be allowed into the studio
- Federal Government Duty of Care laws state that under no circumstances must staff find themselves alone with a child. It is not possible for Pine Street to provide extra staff if your child arrives early or is picked up late, so it is important that students and parents adhere to our program operating hours. Fines apply if children are not collected on time.
Term Program hours
- 5 – 12 year olds: Monday to Thursday 3.30pm – 5pm
- 11 – 15 year olds: Mondays to Thursdays 4pm – 5.30pm
- 5 – 12 year olds: Saturday 11.30am – 1pm