For information about the children’s program, contact Craig on 9245 1502 or email@example.com
Using the creative process, the children’s program at Pine Street Creative Arts Centre aims to focus children’s energies towards developing skills through a range of arts practices and experiences. Pine Street understands the importance of nurturing a child in their art development and that through art a child can gain self confidence and a sense of achievement. The programs are designed for children aged 5 – 15 years. The Centre also plans specific events and exhibitions which provide opportunities for children to participate in and display their valuable and unique expressions to a wider community audience.
Annual Registration Form
Every year that your child attends programs at Pine Street, you must submit a new Childrens Annual Registration Form
We request that you read the Parent’s Handbook for very important information about your children attending classes at Pine Street.
Term 3 2014
Monday 21 July – Saturday 13 September
Term 3 Childrens Program (Word)
Save completed form and email to Craig firstname.lastname@example.org
Please retain as a Word document – do not convert to PDF or other format
Once you have received notification that you have secured a place, you then need to submit a completed Credit Card Authorisation Form.
If you do not have a credit card, you can come to the office and pay by cash or EFTPOS, or post a cheque.
- Parents/carers cannot remain in the studio once workshops have commence
- Visibly sick children will not be allowed into the studio
- Federal Government Duty of Care laws state that under no circumstances must staff find themselves alone with a child. It is not possible for Pine Street to provide extra staff if your child arrives early or is picked up late, so it is important that students and parents adhere to our program operating hours. Fines apply if children are not collected on time.
Term Program hours
- 5 – 12 year olds: Monday to Thursday 3.30pm – 5pm
- 11 – 15 year olds: Mondays to Thursdays 4pm – 5.30pm
- 5 – 12 year olds: Saturday 11.30am – 1pm